Ted Nugent, Sweetie, No That's Not What The 19 In Covid-19 Means

Ted Nugent: In the running for stupidest person of 2021?
UPDATE:

Though I hate to cheer when people get sick, it does look like Karma has hit our buddy Ted Nugent.

After pretty much denying that Covid even exists for the past year, guess what? Nugent has Covid.

"I have had flu symptoms for the last ten days.  I thought I was dying. Just a clusterfuck....I was tested positive today.  I've got the Chinese shit."

Ever the poet, even in illness, is he?

Despite his illness, he's still apparently against the Covid vaccine because, as he falsely says, "Nobody knows what's in it."

Well, we don't know what's in that brain of yours, either. 

PREVIOUS DISCUSSION

I know I'm a bit of a bully but I just love picking on some dumb people.  

Not every dumb person.  Hell, I'm not the sharpest crayon in the shed, which is how I like to mangle that expression. 

 Nevertheless, I still like to take the hot air out of the blowhard variety of stupid person, so let's go at it here.

Today's victim is the hapless old rocker Ted Nugent, who in recent years has been reduced to a right wing GOP C-list semi-celebrity. 

As the Detroit Free Press tells us, Nugent has no real concerns about Covid-19.  This "bravery" apparently stems from this bit of Nugent-style logic:

"Why weren't we shut down for Covid one through 18,?" Nugent asked in an interview that was shared to his Facebook page. 

Who volunteers to tell Nugent the obvious, that the 19 in Covid-19 is not the 19th edition of the virus but it instead stands for the year it was discovered - 2019?

As Forbes reports, Nugent doubled down in that same interview:

"You must be wondering how the heck did you miss all those Covids? Did the world have a bunch of pandemics and not invite you? Has this been the 18-year-old mother of all cover ups?"

Sigh.  

Is there a competition out there with people trying to out-dumb each other?

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Annual Darlene Love Christmas Tradition Screwed Up By What Else? Covid. Still Making It Work, Though!

Back To Dumb Criminals:Check Out This Bank Robber

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Of Vermont Now Using "Prior Authorization" As Evil Tactic; Nationwide Problem