Randy Rainbow Wants His Vaccine

Randy Rainbow begs President Biden for a Covid
vaccine in his latest, terrific parody video.
 In his first video taken on President Biden, our hero Randy Rainbow has given us a new gift to brighten our week.  

This time, it's "Mr. Biden (Bring My Vaccine)" done to the tune of "Mr Sandman" made popular in 1954 by the Chordettes.

We have the usual format here. Rainbow starts with an interview with President Joe Biden, which lacks the shall we say, whimsical style of The Former Guy, Donald Trump, which until recently was a fixture in Rainbow videos.

Then, of course Rainbow launches into song, in which he beseeches Biden to get us Covid vaccines. "Inoculate me, so I can get laid."  Rainbow is pretty creative with the "bum bum bum bum" barbershop quartet character of the song.

The treat is the lyrics, of course. Sample:

"Gimme that double dose                                                                                                                               And make me go "ouchie"                                                                                                                            So I can plant a kiss on Dr. Fauci"

I've got a doctor's appointment later this week - routine checkup. I wonder if I should play this tune for doc. Anyway, here's the video, enjoy! 




                                                                                                                               


Here's the video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Ban Gender Reveal Parties

My Annual Darlene Love Christmas Tradition Screwed Up By What Else? Covid. Still Making It Work, Though!

Reviving The Blog , Sort Of, In Time For Christmas. With Karens!