Had To Start Anew With This Blog

I had to start fresh with this blog today. 

Blogger changed the way everything is done, making things far more difficult in the name of "improvements" which I fail to see. 

The changes left me without access to my blog, called Matt Of All Trades, so I abandoned it at the beginning of August. But I've been missing it ever since. I'd built up a readership there, that has now been destroyed because of Blogger, but after struggling, I concluded they've left me no choice but to start over. 

So yeah, I'm whining. Deal with it. 

You can see all my old posts at  http://mattalltrades.blogspot.com/  so feel free to take a look at the oldies but goodies.  

This new version of the blog has the URL https://mattalltradesvt.blogspot.com.  Not the vt at the end of mattalltrades in the URL.  That's the big difference. 

So we'll give this a whirl.  We'll see where this takes us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Ban Gender Reveal Parties

My Annual Darlene Love Christmas Tradition Screwed Up By What Else? Covid. Still Making It Work, Though!

Reviving The Blog , Sort Of, In Time For Christmas. With Karens!