Vaccine Parody Makes "Killer Queen" A Great PSA

One of my favorite songs from the 1970s was "Killer Queen" by Queen. 

I'm often, but not always happy when  some of my faves are turned into something else for parody. In this case, I'm happy.  

Anybody who knows me understands I'm a real Covid-19 vaccine enthusiast, and I can't wait for my turn to get inoculated. (The state of Vermont Health Department says starting March 29 I can start trying to get an appointment for my shot, so yay!!)  

By turn, I'm frustrated by ant-maskers and anti-vaxxers, so any PSA, no matter how biting and comical, gets my Seal of Approval. 

Which leads me to the video below, from Meidas touch and Heather Gardner doing a parody of "Killer Queen" urging us get vaccinated and ignore the (mostly Republican) naysayers. 

Gardner has done other great parody videos, too, like a takeoff on George Michael's "Faith"  this time pointing a finger at bad faith lies from Fox News.   Seems like Randy Rainbow has a little competition from Gardner.

Here's the video, enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Ban Gender Reveal Parties

My Annual Darlene Love Christmas Tradition Screwed Up By What Else? Covid. Still Making It Work, Though!

Reviving The Blog , Sort Of, In Time For Christmas. With Karens!