My Nightime Dreams Go Way Beyond Analysis

I have bizarre dreams. Last night, Lucille Ball 
helped me with hail stones. 
 I like to tell people, sometimes, how strange my dreams are at night. 

Nightmares are rare, but my dreams are definitely not something that can be easily analyzed.  Take last night for example:

In the dream, I asked Lucille Ball to use the bongo drums in front of her to mimic how different sized hail stones sound as they crash down. You know, dime sized, quarter sized, golf ball sized, baseball sized.

The sounds Lucy created for each sized hailstone sounded exactly like the videos I've seen in real life of videos with the corresponding hail sizes.

Finally, in the dream, I got out of control, so I asked Lucy what sound wrecking ball-sized hailstones would sound like. 

Lucy said, "I dunno. Go ask Miley Cyrus."

Which of course let to some sort of version of the video for the hit Cyrus song "Wrecking Ball."

Yeah, maybe I need some serious therapy.  Or a wrecking ball to the brain, I dunno. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Ban Gender Reveal Parties

My Annual Darlene Love Christmas Tradition Screwed Up By What Else? Covid. Still Making It Work, Though!

Reviving The Blog , Sort Of, In Time For Christmas. With Karens!